Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the Council, number 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”), to ensure proper protection of personal data, the Person concerned, should be provided with information regarding the processing of their personal data. In connection with the above, we would like to inform You that:
1) The data controller of your personal data is Falter Sp. z o.o., located in Pniewy, ul. Poznańska 69, 62-045 Pniewy, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS: 0000101015, NIP: 7820020927, REGON: 008492310, hereinafter as data controller.
2) The data controller will not transfer your personal data to other entities, except for the situations listed hereinbelow. Your personal data is or may be transferred to:
3) We will process your personal data to provide information about the services and products we offer, both in an automated way, by searching in the database, also in the form of profiling, and also in a non-automated way, but only by authorized persons.
4) The legal basis for processing your personal data is art. 6 section 1 letter a) and b) of GDPR, according to which the processing is legal, when it concerns the persons who have consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes, and also when the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract. Data processing on the above mentioned needs in relation to the products and services offered by the data controller are within the scope of the data controller’s business activity, disclosed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register.
The data controller processes personal data of clients for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or until the clients exercise their right to delete data or withdraw their consent.
The data will then be deleted, unless a longer processing period is required or allowed by law (for example to establish, enforce or defend legal claims), in which case they will be duly processed for as long as it is required before their removal.
5) With respect to personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to control the processing of data contained in data controller’s data sets, including the right to inspect the processing history of Your data,
c) the right to request supplementation, correction or update of personal data;
d) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”);
e) the right to demand limitation of the processing of personal data;
f) the right to object to the processing of personal data;
g) the right to transfer data to another data controller.
You can submit a request for the execution of each of the above mentioned rights at any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Regardless of the right to demand the implementation of the aforementioned rights, you have the right to file a complaint on the processing of personal data incompatible with the GDPR to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
7) Cookies and related technologies allow the website to function properly and help us adapt the offer to Your needs.